Lots of site maintenance this afternoon as I hope to have finished changing/modifying the theme for the site, moving the site to my primary server, updating it with new META tags, etc. Here’s a complete list of my Radio Userland customizations.
Now that I’ve moved the site, I still need to figure out how to have Google purge all of its items pointing to my pages on the Userland server. It doesn’t appear there’s a way to do that (removing a URL from the Google database) without being able to write a file on the root directory of the server — obviously not possible with the Userland server! I have updated the original home page on the Userland server with a meta tag that refreshes to this server — but that doesn’t solve the problem with all of the other secondary pages that Google already has in its database.
You must log in to post a comment.